I just received an email from an insider on the left in regards to a townhall that is going to be conducted by a Republican here in Brevard County in Florida. Rep. Bill Posey will be hosting an informative townhall with presentations from a man who worked as a Director for MediCaid and healthcare professionals with a question and answer session to follow. The left has decided to attend the meeting as well and have sent out directives for their followers who attend their Public Option Rally. They referred to the conservatives that will be attending as the “absurd Brevard Tea Party”. Here are their plans:
1. Dress up as elderly people with alkers and canes looking for the “Death Panel”.
2. Grim Reapers with “Insurance CEO” or “Big Pharm CEO” placards. (I could have sworn Big Pharm was in bed with Obama on ObamaCare.)
3. Clowns with tinfoil hats carrying poster board sized Kenyan Birth Certificates.
4. People carrying giant pill bottles cut out from poster board with RX on them and a $300 price tag.
5. People carrying cardboard big screen TVs and tire rims because Rep. Posey claimed people where spending money on those things rather than healthcare.
6. If you have an inflatable alligator poll float, please bring it. – Not sure what this is for. Are they going to attack us with them?
7. Dress as a billionaire because this is wealth care instead of healthcare.
8. Drummers needed!
The email continues by stating that “we are the ones we have been waiting for. We’ve seen the hope, now lets show some audacity!”
Someone needs to tell the left that this kind of behavior is not audacious, it is ridiculous and half-baked. Do they honestly believe that making fun of conservatives will get Americans to support their socialistic desires? Do we actually expect any better from the left? The left embraces people like the blogger from Huffington Post who claimed that Mary Jo Kopechne would believe what she went through was worth it because we were all graced with Teddy Kennedy. The left buses in ACORN and the unions to townhalls and pretends to be grassroots and then accuses us of being Nazis and astroturf. These tactics will lead to failure, so let us hope they keep using them.